I LOVE MY SECONDARY SCHOOL

St. John's Institution Kuala Lumpur. Form 1 - Upper 6 (1994 - 2000)

Founded 1904 on Bukit Nanas Kuala Lumpur, by the brothers from the DeLaSalle brothers.




went back to see my old teachers who really taught me well when i was young and ignorant. just seeing them and walking past my ex-classrooms makes me happy. although in time long gone i had lots of misunderstandings with them, when you are older and hopefully wiser, the words of your mentors will one day come back to you and then i pray you will see the light of their chastisement. God bless my teachers.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.